Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Complete Bites
1 cup raw almonds
3/4 cup GF oats + 2 Tbsp
1/2 cup dated, pitted dates (about 6-8)
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
1 scoop vanilla complete
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp cloves
4 Tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
4 Tbsp mini dairy-free chocolate chips
1. Add almonds, oats, dates, protein powder and spices to a food processor. Process to a course meal consistency. It takes 1-2minutes for the almonds to become chopped.
2. Add 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds and 2 Tbsp chocolate chips and pulse until combines. the seeds will still be a bit coarse.
3. Stir together the dry ingredients and the pumpkin puree. the dough will be slightly sticky
4. Quickly chop (you want this a bit coarse, not powdery) the 2 Tbsp oats and remaining pumpkin seeds and chocolate chips.
5. Roll dough into 20-25 balls. Roll each in the pumpkin seed, oat, chocolate chip topping. Refrigerate or place in the freezer. ENJOY!!!
adapted from www.popsugar.com