Sweet Potato + Avocado Bites
2 medium sweet potatoes, I select uniform shaped potatoes, sliced into ¼ “ thick pieces
½ tsp cumin
½ tsp smoked paprika
1 large avocado
2-4 Tbsp fresh lime juice, start with 2 and add more if necessary depending on size of avocado
½ tsp sea salt
5 cherry tomatoes
½ cup radish sprouts, I just mince radishes
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Add the sliced potatoes to the spices, toss to coat
3. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the potatoes out into a single layer. Bake 10 minutes, turn and bake another 10 minutes. Cool
4. Scoop flesh of avocado, mash with a fork and mix in the lime juice.
5. Slice tomatoes nad dice radishes
6. Top each potato with avocado, tomato and radish.
Serve and enjoy!